In the News
- 02 Jun 2016June 11th: Fair Park 80th Anniversary Celebration
- 21 Oct 2015November 2015 A Busy Month of Private Engagements, Book Signings and Personal Appearances
- 23 Aug 2015Sept 25-Oct 18 Doughboys Featured in Dallas Historical Society Exhibit at State Fair of Texas Hall of State
- 23 Aug 2015Oct 11-18: State Fair of Texas – Doughboys -Live on Dr. Pepper Stage Play 40 Concerts
- 21 Aug 2015Aug 22: Doughboys Perform LIVE McKinney Performing Arts Center with Kristyn Harris
- 21 Aug 2015July 18: Doughboys Play The Uptown Theater in Grand Prairie with Kristyn Harris – Western Music Association Female Performer of the Year 2014
- 21 Aug 2015May 30: Doughboys at Historic Kessler Theater Dallas Benefiting Trinity Lions Club
About the Doughboys
The Light Crust Doughboys are The State of Texas' Official Music Ambassadors named by the 74th Texas Legislature, are Texas Commission on the Arts' Official Touring Artists, and are inductees in the Texas Cowboy, Texas Western Swing, Rockabilly, Texas Music, and Cowtown Society of Western Music Halls of Fame.
Led by Grammy Award-Winning artist and producer, Art Greenhaw on bass, guitar, piano and vocals, The Light Crust Doughboys star virtuoso instrumentalists and singers: Dion Pride (son of Charley Pride) vocals, guitar and keyboards, Western Swing Hall of Fame Inductee violinist Jim Baker who also sings and plays banjo; Marek Eneti Eastern European electric violin virtuoso; and Randy Wills (5th generation descendant of Bob Wills) on keyboards and bass. A Light Crust Doughboys’ backing vocalist ensemble can be added for select events, concerts, weddings and balls.
The Light Crust Doughboys have played prestigious festivals throughout the United States, have toured Austria, and make frequent television appearances.