In the News
- 04 Jul 2014A Conversation With Art Greenhaw About Making Records With Nokie Edwards by Noel Squitieri
- 19 Apr 2014“Swing, Strings and Song” Exhibit in Grapevine starts April 25
- 03 Mar 2014Grammy moments: Exhibit highlights careers of two local legendary musicians
- 18 Feb 2014Revisiting A Stake in the Prairie
- 16 Dec 2013The Story of the Christmas Albums of Nokie Edwards and Art Greenhaw by Noel
- 18 Sep 2013Lightcrust & Chrisroode – Fight the Good Fight
- 22 Aug 2013A Tribute & Celebration of Life for Maurice “Reece” Anderson
About the Doughboys
The Light Crust Doughboys are The State of Texas' Official Music Ambassadors named by the 74th Texas Legislature, are Texas Commission on the Arts' Official Touring Artists, and are inductees in the Texas Cowboy, Texas Western Swing, Rockabilly, Texas Music, and Cowtown Society of Western Music Halls of Fame.
Led by Grammy Award-Winning artist and producer, Art Greenhaw on bass, guitar, piano and vocals, The Light Crust Doughboys star virtuoso instrumentalists and singers: Dion Pride (son of Charley Pride) vocals, guitar and keyboards, Grammy Award-Winning violinist Jim Baker who also sings and plays banjo; Marek Eneti electric violinist; Randy Wills (5th generation descendant of Bob Wills) on keyboards and bass; and Doughgirl, Teresa Anderson on vocals. A Light Crust Doughboys brass and reed ensemble can be added for select events, concerts, weddings and balls.
The Light Crust Doughboys have played prestigious festivals throughout the United States, have toured Austria, and make frequent television appearances.